Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Browchitect: Your Own Brow-mance



Do you have that one problem where your eyebrows meet—literally?

Back then, I never let anyone touch my eyebrows. I thought I had mine just okay and it doesn't need regular trimming, like what we do with our hair.

That was the case, until I met some friends in college who were nearly obsessed with doing their brows often or were just plainly dissatisfied with how theirs grow (or not grow).

They have shown me how important eyebrows can make or break a person's facial features. It can even totally change one's whole look with proper "shaping."

I realized that my pair of facial hair up there (heh, see what I did there?) isn't perfectly shaped as I thought it was. I'm lucky I'm one of those who doesn't need frequent penciling, but stray hairs in my brow still needs to be plucked every once in a while.

As I was curious on how it works, my teenage self tried to shave those strays once and it was a disaster! I almost cut myself, too. Apparently, we do need expert hands to work on our eyebrows. Just like what hairdressers do.

Now that I've learned my lesson, I always go to those who really know how to shape the eyebrows. Oh, you know, like an eyebrow architect.

Have you heard of The Browchitect?


Candisse Amoranto and her team from The Browchitect is now offering their services straight to your home! I bet you, they work wonders. I tried it myself.






"Beauty is in the eyebrow of the browholder," Candisse believes. "In a budget and yet needs a serious BROW-wow makeover? Book your personal brow architect now at The Browchitect and have a gorgeous brow day ahead!"



For a minimum of 5 people, you can have an eyebrow consultation and have it fixed, shaped, and cleaned at home. This is perfect especially when you have big events or occasions.

There are three packages to choose from, which includes:




For more details, you can contact Candisse here:


Or check out The Browchitect's Facebook page and Instagram account. Don't forget to like and follow!

So what are you waiting for? Start your own brow-mance today! :)

***
Follow The Twisted Bra on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment